Prentiss & Carlisle is a leading forest management and natural resource consulting firm that oversees 1,600,000 acres of timberland throughout the United States and Canada. Founded in 1924, the family-owned business employs approximately 80 foresters, loggers and professional staff.
P & C has an immediate opening for a full-time C-T-L Forwarder operator located within a working radius of the greater Bangor region. Experience required; compensation is commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates should be able to perform the following job duties:
- Perform daily maintenance (ie. Greasing, general repairs, cleaning, inspections, etc)
- Help with general service & repairs
- Must maintain high standard of cleanliness
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have proper knowledge of tree species and sorts
Prentiss & Carlisle is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive wage & comprehensive benefit package, including: paid vacation & holidays, health insurance, life & disability insurance, and 401(k) matching & profit sharing contributions. Interested persons can send a resume to or request an application at Prentiss & Carlisle Co Inc Attn: Jennifer Barnes PO Box 637 Bangor ME 04402 or attached to an email with the subject: CTL Forwarder Operator to email@example.com.